Registration will not be complete until you click the Register button after you Login or Sign Up below.
Class Name: AHA BLS Provider Course:Thursday February 22, 2018 06:00 PM at BROOKFIELD:13620 W. Capitol Dr. Ste. D Brookfield, WI
Number of Slots: 8
Description: The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. In the Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
The AHA BLS Provider Course cost is $70.00 if you pay the day of the class or $60.00 if you elect to pre-pay. If you pay during registration, the discount will already be applied. Please keep in mind that prepayment is non-refundable but is transferable if you would like to attend another scheduled class.
Target Audience: HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Thu Feb 22, 18 06:00 PM
BROOKFIELD:13620 W. Capitol Dr. Ste. D Brookfield, WI
|Thursday February 22, 2018||06:00 PM - 09:30 PM||BROOKFIELD:13620 W. Capitol Dr. Ste. D Brookfield, WI|